The UMA is a professional group for anyone working in the multifamily industry and involved in utility management or sustainability. By joining the UMA, you will have access to a network of other professionals working in your same field. There is no cost for membership to the UMA.
Membership benefits include:
• Inclusion in a peer group of other professionals you can reach out to for support and collaboration
• Subscription to the Journal of Utility Management (JOUM) – includes the latest news for utility management and sustainability
• Subscription to Blog posts from the UMA about relevant topics
• Invitations to a “town hall” meetings with topics related to what is relevant in our industry
• Invitation to the annual Energy Summit conference
• Additional networking opportunities at industry events