The UMA is a professional group for anyone working in the multifamily industry and involved in utility management or sustainability. By joining the UMA, you will have access to a network of other professionals working in your same field. There is no cost for membership to the UMA.
Membership benefits include:
- Inclusion in a peer group of other professionals you can reach out to for support and collaboration
- Subscription to the Journal of Utility Management (JOUM) – includes the latest news for utility management and sustainability
- Subscription to Blog posts from the UMA about relevant topics
- Invitations to a “town hall” meetings with topics related to what is relevant in our industry
- Invitation to the annual Energy Summit conference held in Dallas, TX
- Additional networking opportunities at industry events