The UMA is a professional group for anyone working in the multifamily industry and involved in utility management or sustainability. By joining the UMA, you will have access to a network of other professionals working in your same field. There is no cost for membership to the UMA and multiple representatives from the same company are welcome join.
Membership benefits include:
• Inclusion in a peer group of other professionals you can reach out to for support and collaboration
• Subscription to the Journal of Utility Management (JOUM) – includes the latest news for utility management and sustainability
• Subscription to Blog posts from the UMA about relevant topics
• Invitations to a “town hall” meetings with topics related to what is relevant in our industry
• Invitation to the annual Energy Summit conference
• Additional networking opportunities at industry events